Series 5 of The Dark Railway Series was released in 2015. The series had ten episodes.
- What a Catch! - Allan learns about the importance of catch points.
- Abomination - Mr. Dark purchases a new tank engine, who helps the engines out with a problem.
- Signal Lost - Abomination learns how difficult pulling a train really is.
- Haunted Hannah - The new arrival starts experiencing some unusual events.
- Ed and Sid - The runaway pair are purchased by Mr. Dark and reveal the story behind their escape.
- Claim to Fame - A visiting engine gets into an argument with the engines about his celebrity status.
- Repulse - As more problems arise on the railway, another engine is brought to the line.
- Make Love - Dave and Hannah open up their feelings to each other, leaving Repulse jealous.
- Time Waits for No One - The truth behind Repulse is revealed, leading to disastrous consequences.
- Time Waits for No One, Part 2 - The events after the discovery of the truth take a sudden turn.
- Theo and Otto
- Sir Eustace Missenden
- 257 Squadron
- Mr. Dark
- 45079 (cameo)
- 44826 (mentioned)
- Fowler (mentioned)
- No. 5 (mentioned)
Characters introduced Edit
- Oliver Cromwell
- Caracus Smash
- Cheapside (mentioned)
- Fighter Command (mentioned)
- Mac (mentioned)
- Liz (mentioned)
Guest Actors Edit
- David Seward as Allan's driver
- James Littlewood as Oliver Cromwell
- This series is set in 1968.
- This is the first series that has been completed before a Train Simulator update.